Tuesday 6 September 2011

New IN♥

*Shoes from Peko

At first, I wasn't sure about them, but when I tried them on...bum, I fell in love:) They are so soft, and the sole of the shoe is really well made, which is important in winter months when it's slippery everywhere.
Can't wait to take them for their first walk.

Another thing- pictures don't do them justice:P (sorry for crappy pictures...I'm buying a new camera, so these are made by my mobile phone:)





*Cape dress from River Island

I know it's a little bit summer-ish, but what the heck, I couldn't resist...it's so cute!

4 comments:

PLN by M said...

čevlji zgledajo odlično <3

cvetka said...

hvala, tudi čutijo se odlično:P

With love, Ana. said...

Ja, tud meni so čevlji awesome! Fajn jih nosi ;)

cvetka said...

hvala Ana:)

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |