Wednesday 28 September 2011

Zara by night

Yesterday I went to Zara fashion show...yeeey, I loved it! I love Zara anyway, so the fact I liked the show wasn't big surprise :D

The concept was great - fashion show was held after hours at Zara at the centre of Ljubljana and all of the models were Zara employees. I think they did an amaizing job, considering the fact, that none of them is professionally into modeling. The runway was simple, just clear space in the middle of the store and the boundaries of the runway were made out of leaves from trees to get that real autunm feel.

Autunm & winter wear according to Zara will be all about the knits, which were paired with everything you could imagine - sequins, leather, jeans, girly dresses... There were also lots of clean, classic shapes, versatile neutrals paired with pop colors.

I am terribly sorry, but I don't have any pictures, because I still don't have the camera (blushing face), but if I get some I'll post them :) You can only see my outfit for the nignt...


 New Yorker pants
Zara blazer 
C&A blouse
Top Shop ring & necklace
Asos boots
Buffalo bag 

6 comments:

augustalolita said...

absolutely gorgeous!! love the the whole look!! and those pants are amazing <3

cvetka said...

Oh thank you, that's very nice of you to say:D

With love, Ana. said...

Hudo, res! Full ti pašejo hlače ;)

cvetka said...

Hvala Ana, takšne in your face so, ampak glih zato so mi všeč:P

sandryca said...

fulll maš dobr stil...;)

cvetka said...

:-):D hvala ti ;)

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |