Friday 14 October 2011

Favourites

With make up I am always trying new things...even when I'm satisfied with a product I can't resist to all the pretty make up packages, promises in make up ads and recomendations from my friends. That usually means having way too much things in my make up department and most of which I don't normally use :S

But recently I'm getting a little more selective or I'm trying to be a little more selective when buying make up. Anyway, every girl has her favourites and so do I: These are my current favourites in my make up bag & I wanted to share them with you :)

Mascara:
  • L'Oreal Voluminous x 5
I really love this mascara because you can apply it evenly across the lashes. It doesn't clump or build up and it gives the most amazing volume and lenght.

Foundation:
  • Boujoris Helthy Mix in Dark Beige
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever tried. It gives you everything u are looking for in a foundation: coverage, light texture, moisture & beautiful finish. It feels really light and it glides on very easily and blends very wel into the skin. And it smells amazing!

Cover stick:
  • Artdeco Camuflage cream 
It has great coverage, good staying power and it lasts for ages (I am using mine daily for about 6 months and I have only used it a little less than half :).

Blush:
  • Everyday Minerals Blush in Back to school
Love this blush, I am using it for about two years now. It gives you healthy red cheeks :D

Eyeliner:
  • Catrice Don't leave me liquid line
I still didn't find my HG eyeliner, but for now I am completely satisfied with this one. It's easy to manage, it glides easily on your eyelids and it lasts!

Finishing powder:
  • Lily Lolo Flawless Silk
It takes away all the grease and makes your face doll like.


Here is my collection of nail polishes & my favourite three: Nivea Calcium Power in Cherry Glance, Catrice in Marilyn & Me, Ruby Kisses in Tropical Blend.


As you can see, I'm kindda perfume junkie because I really love to smell good :) 

Here are my babies: Bvlgary Omnia Crystalline, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kenzo Amour Indian Holi, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Essence Blossom, Naomi Campbell Cat de Luxe At night, Givenchy Play, Luciano Sporani Donna and Roberto Cavalli Her.


Now you know everything u need to know, haha :P

2 comments:

With love, Ana. said...

Super zbrika. Sploh parfumi <3 Zadnje čase sem čisto mahnjena na njih, 100 bi jih imela :D

cvetka said...

Ja, jst tud, čist sm obsedena, vse kar diška bi imela:D Samo ne vem, kdo bi potem vse to porabil :P

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |