Monday 24 October 2011

Milky Way

When I was thinking how to name this post I thought of Milky Way....mmmm, I used to love that chocolate, but I haven't eaten it for ages now. 

When I was little I had a special ritual when I ate it: I took little spoon and slowly ate the white inside of the chocholate and I didn't start with the outside until it began to crumble. It was so good & lasted for quite long for such a small piece of chocolate.

Now that I thought of it, I'm kindda craving it, haha :P

(Please don't mind the hair, they are blah)



Zara blazer
Asos snood
Boohoo shirt
Zara belt
New Yorker shorts
Top Shop tights
New Yorker shoes
Buffalo bag

2 comments:

burke said...

Oh! I love that ice-cream... Its soo good!
I love the shirt!

Have a nice week!
Xxx

cvetka said...

Yeah, it's delicious :P thanks Miss Ewig!

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |