Wednesday 5 October 2011

New in

In last couple of weeks there were a few new additions to my wardrobe (I won't spend any more my ass, cough cough:) and I found some things I wanted to share with you...

* this cute cute cute H&M skirt. It looks really good on and in combination with chunky sweaters and oversized blouses.

* long Zara sweater that I'm gonna wear as a dress. I got medium size to make it a little bit loose.


* Zara pants (a lot prettier in person:)


* I'm waiting for this lovely flippy hem skirt from ASOS in wine colour


* this stylish zebra print mobile cover for my phone (I've got it yesterday and it looks fierce haha:)


Wish list:
* I really wish for this H&M necklace but I don't seem to find it anywhere :S
It reminds me a little bit of necklace from Elin Kling for H&M collection

* Givenchy Angel ou Demon Le Secret perfume - it smells absolutely divine and I can't stop smelling myself since I spreyed it on in a drugstore. You can smell a hint of Angel au Demon in there, but it's much softer and more wearable. Definitely my next perfume purchase. 

The campaign for Angel ou Demon Le Secret is presented by lovely Uma Thurman.


Credits: H&M online, Zara online, Ebay.co.uk, google.com

2 comments:

With love, Ana. said...

Joj ta parfum je tako huuud. Ampak expensive :(

cvetka said...

Aha, drag je k s****:S Samo to me je odvrnilo od takojšnjega nakupa..Sam diši pa res k pr norcih :P

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |