Wednesday 19 October 2011

Oh, Asos

I love shopping at ASOS! 

Sometimes when I have time to waste I just browse through their site and make wish lists of things I would buy if I had unlimited budget :D 

I would totally wear these babies below.

For an afternoon drink with the girls:

* ASOS Swing Dress here

with paul Smith Fairisle Black & Grey Tights


with Evil Twin Ribbon Knit Cardi


& ASOS Taboo Lace Up Shoe Boot
For casual chilly autumn day:

* River Island Cable Polo Neck Jumper Dress


with ASOS 120 denier Black Tights



 with Oasis Wrap Coat in Geo Check


& ASOS Leather Cherlse Ankle Boot click
For night out:

* ASOS SHIFT Dress in Speckled Metallic


with Gipsy 100 Denier Bright Opaque Tights


& ASOS BITTEN Leather Platform T Bar High Sandals

Credits: ASOS.com

1 comments:

Linda-Mari said...

ASOS har mye fantastisk.
http://www.linda-mari.com

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |