Sunday 9 October 2011

One day

The other day I went to movies and saw the movie One day. I really really liked it! I went to the cinema with a friend not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised :D

One day is a story about two friends and how one day completly changed the course of their lives. The main characters are Dexter and Em. After spending the night together on the night of their college graduation they are shown each year on the same date to see where they are in their lives. I don't want to tell you anything more cuz I don't wanna ruin your experience if you decide and see the movie for yourself :)

Dexter and Em are portrayed by Jim Sturgess & Anne Hathaway.

Although I've read some really bad reviews about that movie, based on my impression, I highly reccomend it!





Credits: Google images

3 comments:

burke said...

I didnt see this movie yet... But I will soon!!!
I follow U, I hope U follow me back!
Have a great weekend!

Xxx

Polliani said...

I have to watch that one

<3 http://polliani.com

cvetka said...

U won't regret it, it really good:)
Miss Ewig...I'm following u:)

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |