Tuesday 11 October 2011

Versace for H&M

I am always looking forward to designers collaborations with H&M. Versace isn't exactly my cup of tea, but if you are looking for something fabulous Versace is the right answer.

Collection hits the stores in the middle of November (November 19) and it's comprised of 40 pieces for women and 20 pieces for men as well as accessories. When announcing the collaboration Donatella said: “For me this is an opportunity to show to a very very big audience what Versace has been and what Versace is now.”

In the collection you can find some iconic Versace pieces of iconic Versace moments. Below you can see sneak peek of the collection.

Of all the pieces in the collection I really like black and pink leather dress with embellishments and I'm loving the accessories. Pieces for men...not loving so much :P

The question is: Will you be standing in line on Noveber 19?



Credits: Nitrolicious, TheFashionBlog

2 comments:

The Annachrist said...

I love the colored suits for men!!! I hope my boyf wears one :)

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

So gorgeous. Wow
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |