Tuesday 15 November 2011

Winter parka

I am looking for a 'military' winter jacket. I used to think this kind of jackets were too casual, but they go so well with leather pants and knitwer, it made me change my mind.

Must:
- be cute
- be olive green
- be warm
- cover my behind ;)
- be with hood

I found these babies online, but I would rather buy it in person, so I have the opportunity to try it on.

Let the search begin :D

ASOS

TRF


I love this one with leather details, but it's Zara Kids, so it's probably too small for me  :S
H&M

Romwe
Credits: Asos.com, Romwe.com, Zara.com, HM.com

2 comments:

Live life glamorous said...

Yes good choices! Really like parka's

cvetka said...

Yeah, I love them, they all look so cool:p

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |