Tuesday 20 March 2012

Alice Dellal for Chanel

For sure, she is not not typical Chanel girl.

When Karl Lagerfeld hand-picked Alice for his new Boy Chanel handbag collection, he surprised everybody...including me ;)

Apparently, Alice was picked because of her "punky" and "rocker" style, which is perfect for Boy Chanel. According to Lagerfeld, Dellal "represents the perfect incarnation of all that is unique about the Boy Chanel handbag collection, which strives [to be] far from conformist notions of femininity." There you have it :)

I must say I love the make up, the bags, but the styling and posing leave me cold. First of all, I would completely change her mouth expression, it's the same on all of the pictures.

But, all in all, it's quite refreshing to see, that even Chanel, luxury French fashion house, is exploring unknown territories and we all know, that fashion creativity knows no boundaries.

Price of the bag? A mere (of course, I am kidding) 4,500 $


Credit: huffingtonpost.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |