Wednesday 28 March 2012

Drive

Please watch this movie, it's so good! I watched it yesterday and I was literally blown away. 

Main character is brilliantly played by Ryan Gosling. It's about Hollywood stuntman, mechanic and getaway driver who must protect his new love interest (Carey Mulligan) after a heist goes terribly wrong.

The camerawork in the movie is excellent, acting of the entire cast is superb and and I really love retro soudtrack that is played throughout the movie.

Movie is quite violent so I had to look away a couple of times (because I'm a little coward when it comes to extreme violence). But it's not just about violence, in Drive, you also see (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful movie kisses.

All in all, it's the coolest action flick I've seen in quite some time.

 
Watch this trailer and I bet you'll wanna see the rest ;) 



Credit: img.xcitefun.net, YouTube

2 comments:

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Ryan Gosling - no need to talk further, I'm watching it! :P
x

cvetka said...

Haha, you won't be sorry ;)

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |