Friday 18 October 2013

Autumn Obsession - Pink coats


I've been seeing this trend all over Fashion week, street style blogs and magazine editorials and I am a little bit in love. I usually wear really basic colours, my favourite are white and black, so pink coat would be a nice change in my wardrobe and I think it gives that instant 'chic' factor to every outfit.
 
So, girls...this autumn and winter it's all good if you follow this Mean girl saying :P



Credits: Stockholm street style, Victoria Torngren, Pinterest

2 comments:

With love, Ana. said...

Jaaa, pink ftw (v mejah normale)! :D Tile plašči so tudi meni najbolj ostali v spominu od jesensko-zimskih trendov.

cvetka said...

Meni isto Ana, pa sploh nisem pink person :P

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |