Thursday 16 October 2014

Early autumn Insta

1. Wearing my Zara denim jumpsit 2. My 2 favourite girls (psst, we're all wearing denim jackets from H&M) 3. New flatforms from Bershka 4. I love bananas, can you tell 5. Autumn sunset 6. New jacket with fur collar from Zara
1. We love to bake cookies :P 2. Fallen leaves and bare feet in balerrina pumps 3. Gap finally came to Slovenia - me happy (I bought jeans and a t-shirt I'm wearing in the picture) 
4. Essie 5th Avenue and Lola ring 5. My fave t-shirt at the moment 6. Oreos are my guilty little pleasure
1. Ice cream in autumn? Hell yeah! 2. Kisses from us two 3. I went to Oktoberfest and of course I wore dirndl :) 
4. Marienplatz in Munich 5. Munich shopping (Mac, Benefit, Mango) 6. I can't live without my coffe



2 comments:

ana said...

Lepe slikce xx

http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

cvetka said...

Hvala Ana :)

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |