Tuesday 13 December 2011

Navajo print

On Zara website I saw these navajo print-ed jeans and I must say I simply love them!





















You can wear them with most basic pieces and I bet it looks awesome:D At first glance they reminded me on infamous Isabel Marant Navajo Print Jeans, which were 'it' pants some time ago.


Here are some other cute navajo print-ed stuff from Zara online store.































This Navajo print trend is slowly taking over designer world, you can spot it on jeans, jackets, dresses, shirts, tights, bags and so on. It looks perfect in combination with headbands, wooden jewelry, loose boots and earthy neutrals.

Missoni
 Anna Sui, Isabel Marant, Matthew Williamson and Etro
 Dries Van Noten
 Proenza Schouler

On celebs:

I must say I love this trend :)


Credits: graziadaily.co.uk, stylenugget.com, lavieboston.com, zara.com, fashionrules.com, peanutbuttertrysts.blogspot.com, celebs.com, mystreetchic.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

& thanks for your comment :)

 
Copyright © cvetka | Theme by Neat Design Corner |